looking for an 87 GN in Colorado

Thomas Gentilin

Speedy1320
Sitll looking for a CLEAN, LOW mileage, MOSTLY stock GN in Colorado, Kansas Or Utah. Preferably T-tops W/Analog dash.

Thanks! :D

Tom

lookin

Thomas Gentilin said:
Sitll looking for a CLEAN, LOW mileage, MOSTLY stock GN in Colorado, Kansas Or Utah. Preferably T-tops W/Analog dash.

Tom
price range and how fast you are lookin for?

lookin

just sold my low mileage stock GN, keep on lookin pal, also try turbobuicks.com or t6p.com I don't think you will like what's left of my toys.

Thomas Gentilin said:

Tom

Tom,
I might be able to help you as I have an '87 GN with 38,400 original miles
that is in Very good condition with a few basic bolt on mods. I am the 2nd owner and have owned it since July of '89. Purchased the car at the LA auto auction. (it was a GMAC repo and had 12k miles on it when I bought it)
Car has been garage kept since I have owned it and virtually all of the miles I have put on it are highway miles. (I just used the car for trips to Denver and Colo Spgs and a few vacation trips) The interior is nearly perfect and the paint is original and looks excellent for original paint. Car has a set of Weld "Street Lite's" on it, 15x5 front, 15x8 rear. I also have the original wheels and center caps and they are in perfect condition and have good stock sized tires on them. Car has aftermarket stainless dual exhaust system and a test pipe in place of cat. I have a bunch of recent pictures
I can send you or post here if you are interested. Reason for selling is that I have too many toys and not enough time to play with them all, and have been spending most of my time modding and playing with my Z06. This car
needs a new home with someone who will drive it and enjoy it. Car has been in the desert virtually all of its life and has no rust anywhere. I will not consider any offers under 15k, so if you are looking for a cheap, beat-up GN that you can steal, please look elsewhere. Any serious inquiries will be answered promptly with pictures and a full list of mods. Thanks for looking.

Jim L.

Jim, where are you in CO? I'm on western side {near Grand Junction} Does car have T-tops? Digital or analog dash? Posi (G-80)

Tom

Tom,
I am in Alamosa. Car does not have T-tops as I did not want them when I was looking for a GN. I knew they would be a problem in the future.
It has the standard analog dash, and I have added guages, big tach and boost guage.....send me your email addy and I got 15 pics I can send you.
My email is jalembo@bresnan.net I'll get right back to you
And yes, the car does have posi.
Jim