Looking for an ATR DP301 Downpipe

noslo6

87 Grand National
Like the title says I looking for an external wastegate downpipe. I may just buy a new one as they are only $299, but I just wanted to see if anyone had a good deal on one. Thanks in advance!!

External ATR? I got one. Want to buy it with a nice Racegate? Only 150 miles on them.

Does ATR still supply stuff? I thought they got out of Buicks :confused:

Downpipe

How much do you want for both? If you want you can email me at atmathews@hotmail.com

I've got a Deltagate, but it may not be enough. I'm not sure about ATR. They still show the DP301 on their website, but you got me. I've heard that they were in trouble finacially, but that's just heresay. Let me know.

$400 for the Racegate and DP so I don't have to seperate them. It is a complete unit now bolted together so no use in breaking the seal. Plus shipping of course :D I have a cockpit boost control from Turbonetics for the cockpit to use with it (awesome control!) if you want it I will throw that in for another $10. Well worth it and you won't even have to buy lines, run tubing or size anything out. Just plug it on and go!

Got any pics? That's the deal I was looking for. If all looks good, I'll get a money order ready.

Thanks

I got pictures of it tonight. T6P is acting up or I would link to it. E-mail me if you want to see them.