You can type here any text you want

Looking for an ECU and Tuner the Charlotte, NC area

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

0-60n4

What is the recommended engine management system and who in the Charlotte, NC area would you recommend to install and tune one?

Not sure what chip mine has in it. Possibly turbo tweak. I think it has 62 lb/hr injectors.

Jim

I would recommend contacting Richard Clark he is one of the most knowlegable men on these cars around. He is about 2 hours away in Burlington..... there may be others around.... or maybe he might recommend someone closer. He has one of the finest shops around I hear..... They hold a Buick event every year and he lets everyone hang out at his shop and use all his stuff during the event. I have heard it is a once-in-a-lifetime type of experience...... two thumbs up for Richard giving so much back to this relatively small community.....

A2000Rich is his screename on here.....

Jim, When did you get a Buick? Still have the Sy/Ty? Let me know if you need anything, I'm still at the dealership...

K.

I wish I would have known earlier, I was just at Richard's last month doing XFI installs and tuning.

I wish I would have known earlier, I was just at Richard's last month doing XFI installs and tuning.

Cal... I just finished the install and initial start-up on Brent L.'s XFI 2.0 he got from you a couple weeks ago. He's on his way home with it now... He does plan on coming to the Reynolds event with the car for some more fine tuning, as long as the no roll bar isn't an issue.

K.

Sounds great! If either of you have any questions before he gets there, give me a call

Back