Looking for Bay Area TB guys to bounce info off

Yes, that's the one. I am hoping to get myself back into a GN. I had a Limited for about 5 years. Sold it to a young kid from the S.F. Bay area. I've owned many nice classics and sports cars. That turbo buick is the only one I regret selling. Pretty soon I'll be putting my little Audi up for sale in order to to start the GN fund. Sadly, not a whole lot of other GN owners in the area. I think that's a good thing, if you ask me.
Maybe meet up some day.

What kind of Audi you have? You should get another GN cause the best thing about Monterey bay and a turbo vehicle is the turbo weather :sneaky: You ever go to Laguna Seca? I'm going there maybe next weekend for the races.

Go to all the functions at
What kind of Audi you have? You should get another GN cause the best thing about Monterey bay and a turbo vehicle is the turbo weather :sneaky: You ever go to Laguna Seca? I'm going there maybe next weekend for the races.
I go to most all events at Laguna Seca. Can't beat the weather, thats for sure. I have a connection and am able to attend most of the events. My son and I will definitely be there. It will be car heaven here in Monterey Bay next week. I also manage to visit a couple of the auctions. Mecum, RM, Russo n Steel, Rick Cole. They will all be in town. I heard that there will be a couple GN's up for auction. Also a brand new GNX will be at the Mecum auction.
I have a 2006 Audi A3. Nice fun car. Just isn't as fun as a turbo buick. Gotta get it detailed and sell it!
Thats my Audi and my T-Type I used to own.
20130601_072543.jpg
image2-5.JPG

Go to all the functions at

I go to most all events at Laguna Seca. Can't beat the weather, thats for sure. I have a connection and am able to attend most of the events. My son and I will definitely be there. It will be car heaven here in Monterey Bay next week. I also manage to visit a couple of the auctions. Mecum, RM, Russo n Steel, Rick Cole. They will all be in town. I heard that there will be a couple GN's up for auction. Also a brand new GNX will be at the Mecum auction.
I have a 2006 Audi A3. Nice fun car. Just isn't as fun as a turbo buick. Gotta get it detailed and sell it!
Thats my Audi and my T-Type I used to own.
View attachment 286709View attachment 286710

Yeah it's already getting pretty hectic in Monterey been seeing lots of privates planes coming in this last week. I looked up the mecum auction and I guess the GNX is hitting the block on Friday, to bad I won't be able to attend cause I'll be working. If things go right I should be attending the races on Saturday. That Buick was pretty sweet, I kind of like the t types more than the GNs to be honest but I'm a little curious and you don't have to answer but how much did you sell it for? I like the Audi but I can see why you'll miss the Buick for sure.

Yeah it's already getting pretty hectic in Monterey been seeing lots of privates planes coming in this last week. I looked up the mecum auction and I guess the GNX is hitting the block on Friday, to bad I won't be able to attend cause I'll be working. If things go right I should be attending the races on Saturday. That Buick was pretty sweet, I kind of like the t types more than the GNs to be honest but I'm a little curious and you don't have to answer but how much did you sell it for? I like the Audi but I can see why you'll miss the Buick for sure.
Don't remember what year it was that I sold it. It was at least 10 yrs ago. I bought it for $5500. Sold 5 years later for $7800. Had all the documentation with car. Dealers window sticker, original sales contract....etc. Leather interior and full power. Really a nice looking car. I added new exhaust, hot wire kit, Walbro fuel pump. Ran so sweet.
Today I think the car would be a $10-13k car. Wish I could find it now. I too am partial to the T-Type. Just looks like grannies grocery getter. A real sleeper. Looks aren't as menacing as the GN. I'm sure I can find a really nice turbo between $7-10k. I've seen them.
Used to be a club in the SF Bay Area. Had monthly gatherings / meetings at a pizza place in Hayward. Met a few guys there. It was a few years back. Not sure what became of it.
I'll be at the auction on Friday. Also be at Laguna Seca on Saturday. Know what you mean about all the jets arriving. Also all the 18 wheeler car couriers. Lots of $$ in town. I work for a company out at Ryan Ranch. Several car carriers park in our court to unload their cars. Neighboring business owner must rent out part of his building. Every year it seems he stores 10-12 cars. Have a feeling he auctions off a few and buys a few.
Love this week.

Don't remember what year it was that I sold it. It was at least 10 yrs ago. I bought it for $5500. Sold 5 years later for $7800. Had all the documentation with car. Dealers window sticker, original sales contract....etc. Leather interior and full power. Really a nice looking car. I added new exhaust, hot wire kit, Walbro fuel pump. Ran so sweet.
Today I think the car would be a $10-13k car. Wish I could find it now. I too am partial to the T-Type. Just looks like grannies grocery getter. A real sleeper. Looks aren't as menacing as the GN. I'm sure I can find a really nice turbo between $7-10k. I've seen them.
Used to be a club in the SF Bay Area. Had monthly gatherings / meetings at a pizza place in Hayward. Met a few guys there. It was a few years back. Not sure what became of it.
I'll be at the auction on Friday. Also be at Laguna Seca on Saturday. Know what you mean about all the jets arriving. Also all the 18 wheeler car couriers. Lots of $$ in town. I work for a company out at Ryan Ranch. Several car carriers park in our court to unload their cars. Neighboring business owner must rent out part of his building. Every year it seems he stores 10-12 cars. Have a feeling he auctions off a few and buys a few.
Love this week.
Your Buick was a sweet car for sure! The buyer must of been ecstatic. Seen a very expensive classic Ferrari broke down on the 1 felt sorry for the guy he was about to get towed. I was in Monterey today and its car heaven, I love it.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    653.3 KB · Views: 114
Your Buick was a sweet car for sure! The buyer must of been ecstatic. Seen a very expensive classic Ferrari broke down on the 1 felt sorry for the guy he was about to get towed. I was in Monterey today and its car heaven, I love it.
I'm sure that ruined his day. Hate when that happens.

Ill take the laptop along and try to post some pics live that same day. Now depending on the time zone, you might be a day ahead, so you will be looking into future