Looking for CAS V-1 or V-2 Intercooler

notched

Can be new or used. Let me know what you have.
Yes I know there are other intercoolers out there. Any help locating would be greatly appreciated. TIA!

Do you know what these sold for new? what is the difference between the v1 and v2?

im asking because i have a tony dequick front mount and have no idea which it is and dont know what its worth.

i might let it go for the right price
BW

Mine is the smaller one, core measures 13x24-

i assume its the V1?

thanks for the pics, learn something new everyday
BW

They are numbered that way because the V1 was the first one he made. It was intended for stage motors and straight race cars. The V2 was the FMIC of choice for street/strip cars.

I have a V1 for sale if you like, it is the last version he built with the better core. The core is like new and the pipes have only minor scuffing on the ceramic coating from the hood liner sned me your e mail and I can send you pic's. I will sell for 1000.00 shipped.

Levey,
I have sent you an e-mail. Please get back to me ASAP.
Conrad

I have mailed a check to Dave Levey for his V-1. My V-2 will be for sale when I receive the V-1. It is in excellent condition. Anyone interested?
Conrad Carter

Originally posted by alphaenvirmgt
I have mailed a check to Dave Levey for his V-1. My V-2 will be for sale when I receive the V-1. It is in excellent condition. Anyone interested?
Conrad Carter

How much??