You can type here any text you want

Looking for clean Gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

athena24

Looking for a clean Gn just sold mine I have cash at hand. Has to be clean no rust and no leaks whatsover.
I live in Baytown Texas but will travel to the lower states if I find what I like.
Please send me pics and info!
Thanks

Looking for a clean Gn just sold mine I have cash at hand. Has to be clean no rust and no leaks whatsover.
I live in Baytown Texas but will travel to the lower states if I find what I like.
Please send me pics and info!
Thanks

What range are you looking to spend on a car?I have a super nice 87GN..Has alot of mods but was never used as a racer...was only taken to carshows.Send me your email addy and your price range,And we will see if we can make something work.

You would not be disappointed with this car.

Shawn
732-778-2273 If your seriously Interested,Give me a call.

ShawnFarrell313@Comcast.net

Here is a quick pic...

p9110683ag7.jpg

Shot with X450,D535Z,C370Z at 2007-10-14

And one with the stock wheels on it...

p7270661wb0.jpg

Shot with X450,D535Z,C370Z at 2007-07-29

JUST TELL HIM HOW MUCH YOU WANT. isn't that easier

car can go a few different ways...So...NO..It is not easier.Easier would be somebody coming on here and saying I have x amount to spend...Looking for a turbobuick.

Thanks,for the input though.

example: Car with blah, blah and blah: $XX,XXX
Car minus Blah and blah: $XX,XXX
easy

why so concerned about a car that has nothing to do with you?Did somebody make you a Mod on this board?Are you laying down new rules on how somebody has to present a car?

I have bought and sold more turbobuicks/TTA's than you could dream of having...Believe me...I need no help in the Buying/Selling dept.

Thanks anyway.

Athena24....I sent you a few pictures along with a full mods list and the asking price earlier today via email.Maybe there were too many pictures attached,And the file was too big.I will resend the mod list and price again..If your are interested any further I can send you any pics you want.

You would be hard pressed to find a GN with a nicer body or paint than this one...Even on a 20k mile car.

Thanks,Shawn

Just trying to save the guy from telling you he has say $40,000 to spend and you saying" Yep, thats what I wanted, you have a deal. You know what you want for it and only you so tell him. EASY, you may also get others that may see the car and price and email you. Playing games wastes time. Just my .002 cents. Do it however you like, I'm not the boss of your body. Sounds like I am talking to a 5 year old. maybe I am!

Just trying to save the guy from telling you he has say $40,000 to spend and you saying" Yep, thats what I wanted, you have a deal. You know what you want for it and only you so tell him. EASY, you may also get others that may see the car and price and email you. Playing games wastes time. Just my .002 cents. Do it however you like, I'm not the boss of your body. Sounds like I am talking to a 5 year old. maybe I am!

All the info was sent to him,A while ago.So no need for you to worry anymore.There is no sense of me sending him anything if he is not in the price range,Thats why I asked...He then sent me an email,And I sent him the info on the car...all while you were still here trying to tell me how it should be done.Little did u know...It was already done.

Lot's of 5yr olds own mint GN's...you didn't know that.

Thanks for being the defender of GN buyers around the globe...I will call you when Im looking to buy my next car.

I will not be posting to anything else but other questions from the original thread starter from this point on.Which will probably be done by email.

Back