You can type here any text you want

Looking for Clubs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BWAHitman

Senior Delegate
Hello, I live in Clinton Twp. Michigan. I am looking for a respectable club in or arround my area. I own a 42k mi 87 GN . A nice grocerygetter. Any shows in the near future local ?
Tom Rawski

Tom, You are in luck!!!!! Michigan Buick Turbo Club is what you want. One MBTC member is having a get together next Sat 24Th in Chelsea ,MI from 12 noon- whenever . There will be 2 GNX's present including GNX001 and a mint 70 455 GSX. Check out the threads below this one for Spring/Summer Fling. Good Luck, hope to see you there.KevinG

Check out www.michiganspeed.com

There's three turbo buick owners there along with a HOST of f-bodies, some older cars, etc. The forum is full of a bunch of great guys and girls, and we are always planning SOME sort of get together :)

You have to post once in the Noob forum to get acces to the rest of the forum, but that's because we want to get to know you. so don't get discouraged if you go try an browse and can't see it much...

Tell em Timberwolf sent ya ;)

Thanks for the promo, KevinG! (Kevin was out with us at Milan Dragway a few weeks ago in his GNX- rippin' off some mighty respectable numbers, I might add!)
We've been around since 1998, have 70+ TB owners with representation from all corners- GN's, T's, TTA's, and GNX's, a small quarterly newsletter, a listserve on Yahoo Groups, and at least several events each year. I try to schedule something for everyone- track rentals, regular track outings, cruise nights, car shows, Christmas party, etc.
I'll email you a copy of this year's calendar, Tom. If anyone else is interested, drop me a note at WOT4ME@wowway.com.

Patty
'87 GN
11.08 @ 121.50
10's in '04 or else...

As a matter of fact, I do own the road.

Patty, no thank you for putting in the time and effort for these events. I will be at my 2nd MBTC event in Chelsea this Sat......I'm Hooked!!! Kevin

Where exactly are all the people going to meet in Chelsea, and what time? I want to stop buy and check all of the cars out, sounds like a good time.

Thanks.

Leadfoot,

we are meeting in the Chelsea State Bank lot across from Polly's supermarket on M-52.

Noon to whenever.

Hitman, come on over and hang with us. You will get to meet a lot of nice people and some cool cars.

Back