You can type here any text you want

Looking for GNX owners in colorado

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

my85grandnation

85 Triple Threat
Hey guys I am a member of a car club in the Colorado Springs CO area and on Saturday the 7th of July our club is having a show and I plan on having all three of my hotairs there for it. I have a few other friends in town with Turbo Regals that said they would try and come as well. I would like to invite all of you that live near by to come join us to see how many Turbo Buicks we can have together. The show runs from 4-8PM at the Garden of the Gods Visitor Center which is located at 1805 N. 30th street here in the Springs and it is free. We have a door prize drawing at the end with some pretty neat prizes, and then following that we go on a couple miles cruise. Please let me know if you can make it so I know how many spots to save so we can all be lined up together. Hope to see some of you there. Dusty

Hi

I met some buick guys at Garden of the gods car show, May 5th, we were visiting from calif, was that you?
wish we were closer, we'd bring the GNX and a 13k mi GN,
thanks
Lee

Yes that was me. I have never seen a GNX in person and I would love to see one. I here there is one or two in the Denver area I believe but I have never confirmed this. If Im ever out your way to California maybe I could meet up with you and see your cars. It was nice talking to you at the show. Dusty

absolutely!

any time your in so cal, look me up, we have 4 Turbo regals,
GNX
GN
WE4
T TYPE

were in San Bernardino, ca
but will be moving 25 mi south of here later this year.
pleasure to talk to you, again.

Lee

Back