Looking for GNX

A couple months ago went about 100 miles away to go see one that did not meet my standards , then but two weeks ago drove 570 miles to go see and buy one that the seller was telling me how great it was ,so confident I had money and all, and was not as described to me so I did not buy, big bummer , and then now to come back and buy the one right in my back yard about 30 miles from me .

I love when that happens. :)
Finding just what you want,just around the corner.

Last edited:
Congrats Stage1Gn! :) Details please... what is mileage, how many owners and did you get the jacket, book, window sticker and all other documentation? Any photos you can share with us?

Some of you will recognize the car , it has numerous ASC paperwork , supplemental manual , dealer part number book/pamphlet , GNX book , repo window sticker , all important jacket (medium) , orig photos in orig owners driveway showing 403 miles on the odo , and more . Matching #'s , Xray gave me the code for orig turbo , it's there !!!!Drove the car home 35 miles , drives great , very tight /quiet , and best of all , after being parked there for days now , not one drip off the rear main !!!!!! Obviuosly been done, but whoever did it did a great job !!!!!
Have to say , could not be happier with this purchase , was not in the public eye for sale , 65 year old gentleman ,owned it for 6 years now , he only put 500 miles on it ,great guy , we are both happy with the transaction.

Attachments

• 176 1.JPG
    176 1.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 246
  • 176 2.JPG
    176 2.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 256
  • 176 3.JPG
    176 3.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 243
  • 176 4.JPG
    176 4.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 248
  • 176 5.JPG
    176 5.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 241
  • 176 6.JPG
    176 6.JPG
    982.5 KB · Views: 252
  • 176 8.JPG
    176 8.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 247
  • 176 9.JPG
    176 9.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 241
Last edited:
WOW! :) Stage 1Gn... again congratulation's and you must be very proud... #176 looks incredible! Thank you for sharing the great photographs and even better story and to have photographs of when the car was new... it doesn't get much better! The paint looks better on your GNX then most new cars today! It looks like it's a mile deep! :) The previous owners obviously took very good care of her and looks like she has lived a pampered life!
Please keep us update as the summer gets better and you are able to put a few miles on her and let us know how you like it! I know I would have a smile 10 miles wide!

Hi guys , my search is on for a GNX , I follow all the typical places to look for them , including here so my want ad is also for those owners who have contemplated getting rid of theirs .NTM , maybe direct me to one that I have not seen .
I would consider multiple mile and condition cars but would ideally prefer and going to concentrate on one with 5,6k miles to 15k ish miles .Would prefer orig paint cars ,documents,etc.
Not getting to picky,but I am on the east coast so one in New England would be a more serious inspection/possible purchase .
Everyone has a budget as so do I , but let me know what you have as the whole picture of the car could factor where my budget can/will go .
It's worth a shot , tell me what you have !!! Thank you , Paul .

I store cars for some of the locals that don't have room at their homes or they don't want to drive them in the winter, anyway one of the cars in storage (and it's been inside for the last 5 years or so) is a GNX, I think it's #122 but not sure on that. The owner told me last month that he was thinking of selling some of his cars to make room for some new ones he has on order (hellcat and Z06) and the GNX might be one of them being sold. If you have interest let me know and I will forward more details. The car is a driver with about 20k.

Congrats Paul!!!! Glad you finally found the "right" one. Kind of sucks that you had to go through some dishonest sellers and cars that weren't as represented, but look at the bright side...now the one you have is that much nicer after seeing all of the junk people are trying to pass of as "pristine". A testament to the one you finally ended up with as I am sure it is an absolute beauty.

Congrats again and enjoy her in good health!