You can type here any text you want

Looking for Goodyear tires from TTA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87NAT

In Between GN's
I posted here because I think your cars came with 255/50-16 correct. I am looking for a set of old Goodyears this size if anybody has some laying around in storage or if they want to upgrade their existing tire. Any condition accepted.

I have some Goodyear zr50 gs-c's on my front wheels and I want the same thread pattern for my rear tires. Any info is appreciated.

Ed

I posted here because I think your cars came with 255/50-16 correct. I am looking for a set of old Goodyears this size if anybody has some laying around in storage or if they want to upgrade their existing tire. Any condition accepted.

I have some Goodyear zr50 gs-c's on my front wheels and I want the same thread pattern for my rear tires. Any info is appreciated.

Ed

They came with 245/50-16

Thats what I have on the front. I would still be willing to make a deal on some 245's if anybody is interested. This is just a cruising/street driving setup with my GTA's. I have some Welds with MT ET streets for the track.

So the TTA had 245's all the way around?

Back