You can type here any text you want

Looking for local place that restores GTA rims

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

phillyturbosix

Staff member
Anyone know of a good fair local place that sandblasts, powdercoats, and polishes GTA rims? I have a set I want to recondition but I don't want to ship. lemme know thanks!

GNVAIR said:
Try Johnson's Powdercoating in Burlington, NJ.

Their web site is broken but I e-mailed them thanks!

Already chatted with WHEEL COLLISION he wanted $180 per rim and that's not to bad.

Keep them commin! This is a winter project I want to have figure out before we get 10 feet of snow here! :D Thanks guys!

Hmmm my e-mail just bounced from Johnson's Powdercoating are you sure they are still around?

phillyturbosix said:
Hmmm my e-mail just bounced from Johnson's Powdercoating are you sure they are still around?

Try calling them. I know they are still in business as my buddy just picked up some stuff the week before Wildwood. (609) 239-8666 and speak to Mike Pullen.

BandAid: I've chatted with the hitman and his price is great for the service he does that's for sure! Now if I can find someone local with that service and price! :) I hate shipping!

GNVAIR: Thanks I'll call him tomorrow!

Back