You can type here any text you want

Looking for my old 86 GN around Jacksonville FL?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Steve

I would love to find the first GN I had when I was in the Navy and stationed in the Jacksonville FL area. I owned the car from 92-95. I was the second owner and I traded it to an older gentlemen for a Vette(:redface:)in 95. The car originally came from North Carolina and the carfax would likely show it from Arkansas from 92-95 even though I lived in Jacksonville(registered in AR). The car was a 86 hardtop with pretty low options. It had PW and PDL and tilt and cruise and that was about it. It did not have concert sound or trunk kit and had a fixed mast antenna. The car had 99K miles on it in 95 so it is likely pretty high mileage. If anyone has seen the car I would like to know what happened to it and possibly get it back at some point. Thanks

Thats intersting. I live in Jacksonville and bought one in 95 later in the year. Its the 86 thats my avatar. it had the one wheel peel option, haha. It was a good car. Had it for about a year. It stumped all mechanics around with horrible driveability until Doug Fiszer at Key Buick found that chunks of the harmonic balancer were missing.

Hey Steve...

I have never yet been able to run down that fellow Jim Hucks that you knew also in the Jacksonville area. His company sold I guess and they will not contact him for me. I hope you find information on your old car.

I now have a white 87 T that runs very nice and I am having a blast with.

Shoot me a message sometime and we can chat on the phone maybe.

Take care,
Mike

Back