looking for some advice.


Jan 2, 2007
I am updating my turbo and ic. I am buing a 6131 bb turbo and a percicion slic. I am going with the s cover on the turbo so I was thinking of updating the mass air to someething bigger. What sould I get? A 3.5" with 3.5" piping, A 3.5" with 4" piping, a 4" with mass intergraded in? What else will I need? What are the pros and cons? I am still kind of new at this. But loving it:biggrin: Thanks Dan
My advice to you is to think before you buy.

When you see how easy it is to go fast, and then what the cost difference is to be able to go very fast, ya just might want to go with a 70 type turbo and match it's inlet with a 4" MAF and a big FMIC with a matching pipe for the turbo outlet :cool: