Looking for some fender vents.

sharkmonkey

I have an 85 Regal and I need to install some fender vents to cool her down.

Anybody have any?
MARK

fender vents

I have a set of the gnx style vents that are out of the package but have never been installed....if you were closer I have a set of fenders that have been cut out for the vents that have been stripped and primed. Email me with an offer if this is what you are looking for..
wickedsixx@yahoo.com
Thanks...Shawn

Thanks. I was hoping to find some used ones pulled off a wreck or something but if I have no luck I'll let one of you guys know.
MARK

i dont know where your'e going to find a wrecked gnx to pull vents off of. id buy brians new for 65, cutting the fender isnt all that hard...

I guess I was hoping to save a little money. Let me check my finances. I might have to wait a bit.
MARK

sharkmonkey i have two fender with the vent hold already cut-out. I don`t have the vent.

My fenders are in good shape. I can cut the holes I just need the vents. I know some of the vents are just for looks but I need the ones that actually let the hot air come out.
MARK

Originally posted by sharkmonkey
My fenders are in good shape. I can cut the holes I just need the vents. I know some of the vents are just for looks but I need the ones that actually let the hot air come out.
MARK
I have some cut into my fenders already, i'll trade for some nice black GN fenders! Also have GNX badges and flares 4 sale!

Thanks for the offer but I do not have a GN. My car is currently white but will be painted black this summer after I get my fender vents and hood louvers installed.

I'm running a BBB 455 that is just a tad too hot.