Looking for someone in DFW

Lone_Domino

I am trying to locate someone in the DFW area that is parting out an 85 GN. There is a digital dash on ebay that exactly matches the one that was in my 85 that was stolen. All I have is an email address and he quit responding when I asked him about other parts he might have for sale. His email is flobo1@comcast.net and his ebay name is switchem.

I know I am grasping at straws but any help would be greatly appreciated, he also told me he was buying an 84 to part out if that helps.

Thanks!

Mitch

I'd call Comcast and tell them your story, they may be willing to get involved to some extent. You might also call whatever police agency handled you original theft complaint - an e-mail address is VERY traceable.

Called comcast, they were no help, even managed to get a tech support person on the phone and told them my story to no info.

I forwarded the email converstions to the detective that I have been dealing with and he said there is no serial # on the inst. cluster so there is no way to prove it is mine. He would not investigate any further to see if the car it came from was mine though.....

I have come to the conclusion that the police are about worthless when it comes to recovering anything.....