You can type here any text you want

Looking for someone to tune my car!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RUQWKNF27

Car has been to the track one time an run the time below.. But I want to make sure everything is up to par before I up the boost!! Anyone inthe Georgia>>Tenn>>AL area that is REPUTABLE :rolleyes: will do..!!

Southeast Turbo.Paul and his crew are professional,honest,great mechanics,and Paul knows Buicks like the back of his hand.Its about a 1h 45m from Birmingham.HTH

Do you have personal experience or is this what you have heard???
I hear things about people an sad to say its mostly negative so its hard to just take your car to someone when you are not sure!! This comment is not towards SE Turbo, just people in general..

Personal experience.Just got my car back from him yesterday.I know what youre talking about though.People like your buddy Matt who think theyre Buick tuners will make anyone think 2x before just handing your car to someone.

Seems like you an Matt have had some problems... I do not claim to be a tuner I can do th ebasic stuff but as far as getting all the parameters where they are ideal takes a lil more then I got.. I have beeen to Se's web site an from seeing there garage it looks like they do some business.. What did they do for you??? I would like to change over to Maf Pro!! Do they do things like that?? I have been taken to the bank in the past so I am just a lil more careful now!! My car is built well I just want to make sure its in tip top shape before I start leaning on it..

Roller cam install,some maft pro dyno tuning,and quite a few odds and ends.We wouldve fully tuned my car but it was getting late and I didnt want to have Paul spend all night on it(he would have too,if you meet him youll see thats just the way he is,100% customer satisfaction is his goal) Its got a really good safe baseline and is ready for the fine tuning on the street.I really cannot say enough good things about SE Turbo's work!!!!And hes got great prices on parts and alot of Buick only stuff in stock!!!

Back