You can type here any text you want

Looking for someone.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lee Thompson

Anyone know who the person is that had a black older wagon with a GN eng. at Bristol last year. I would like to talk to him again about the spray nozzles he was using on his alky system. I beleive he said they were stainless steel and he got them at an aquarium shop, if so I have not been able to find them. Thanks

Lee,

I don't think he comes to the board. It was aqua mist .030 jets. I think he used 3 of them. I think he is on the gnttype list.

I don't know him, but I talked to him about his system. I liked the set up too.

David Benton

?

David, Do you know where I can buy the .030 mist nozzle he was using? That is the info I needed from him. I can/t find anything like that locally. Thanks

you may be thinking of Brian Lee's Buick waGoN. His w/a system is basically a clone of a 2nd gen system Denis Kefalinos and I developed and have used for 4 or 5 years. Brian has a number of email addys. Last one I used is:bleebuick@netzero.net

Lee,

I don't know for sure where he got them. I think the " the radius kid " was with him and knows about his system, and he is on the board.

My computer crashed so i lost the book mark, but I did a search on aquamist and got several hits on the nozzles. Those are nice little and neat nozzles.

Have you tried those MB washer pumps yet. I have hook mine up, they seem to work good. I have been using Meth too.

David Benton

We4

David, no I have not put the MB pumps on my car yet. Just today I hooked them up back to back with a gage on the work bench to see what pressure they will pump. I was getting 38 psi with the return line back into the water bucket with a .035 orfice in it . This was to simulate actual working conditions. The guy at Aquamist said I will need at least 45 psi differental. Say with 25 psi of boost I will need 65 psi of alky pressure. How long have you had you pumps setting in met?

Lee,

I have been using the meth about 2 months, Bobby has several months, but he has been down the last few months for a rebuild.

38 psi was about what I was getting also. but I'm using the nos nozzle.

David.

Back