looking for turbo buick around NW Louisiana

booth1

ok so here goes. im in shreveport louisiana stationed at Barksdale A.F.B. and im looking for a cold air turbo regal, it needs to be mechanically sound and reliable. paint is not a huge deal to me nor is interior but it can not be a junker. that being said it must have solid floors a good frame and no rot. it can be any color and it dosnt matter what roof it has. my budget is around $9k for the right car... so let me know what you have i dont mind doing a little traveling just keep it in mind that if i have to fly cross country its going to cost me a little

1980 Buick Regal Spot Coupe 3.8 turbo

Just listed one it is nice and clean and runs needs little work no rust it is a Cailfornia car. Orignal mortor and turbo.

See pictures on cars for sale. Sport Coupe spelled wrong sorry.

Price is: $3,500 or best offer.

Please call: 559-513-4615

Regards,
Ron

1980 Buick Regal Sport Coupe 3.8 turbo

Just listed one it is nice and clean and runs needs little work no rust it is a Cailfornia car. Orignal mortor and turbo.

See pictures on cars for sale.

Price is: $3,500 or best offer.

Please call: 559-513-4615

Regards,
Ron

I have 87 grandnational,needs paint but solid ,seats need recovering ,but all interior is there .Have it completely apart but have all the parts.Engine and trans are all stock,never raced.117000 miles ,second owner,first owner was a banker.I put about 600 miles since i got it, have it for ten years it the garage.If interested ,can work deal and put back together and running.Asking 6500.00 in south texas.

i have a 84 t type for sale car is i conroe tx asking 4k body is good rebuilt tranny and engine 95 percent restored needs a few engine parts give me a call if interested 9365202274 kevin

Hey booth good luck finding one around here. They are few and far between here as is, but you need to go to dallas or houston area to find one.

I got an 87 GN and I live in the Hammond, Louisiana area. It's for sale also possible looking to trade it. I got it listed on racingjunk.com ad number is 2064736

Got a 87 Turbo T in south alabama for sale!!!

Built 4.1 257ci. engine
212/212 hyd. camshaft
upgraded heads with lt1 springs
sealed power pistons .040 over
reconditioned rods and crankshaft (polished)
msd dis-4 system and msd 50lb injectors
phelum power plate
adjustable fuel regulator with gauge
front mount intercooler
upgraded oil filter system for turbo
jack cotton speced 61mm turbo for enigne build
built 350 turbo w custom 9.5" turbo speced convertor for build maybe forgetting something

have stock 3.8 that came out of car
2 factory turbos
2 factory intercoolers
factory intercooler brackets
factory turbo bracket
factory intercooler fan

have over 10k but car is at 8500 now but with spare parts ???

with a/c and can drive anyway, cruise idle about 2300 rpms but when you lay into the throttle their goes the whistle and instant acceleration.