You can type here any text you want

LOOKING......Stage II Grand National..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VegasSE

Okay fellas, I'm in a buying mood again. This is what I would like, so if you have one of these cars that you would like to sell, please let me know.

1) Car MUST be a true Grand National. Not interested in T-Types.

2) The car must have a full Stage II TA block engine, and it must be built by someone highly reputable, of which I would like verification. Anderson, Cotton, Dutweiller, etc.....would be ideal. I would also consider a V8 twin turbo car.

3) The car must be streetable and driveable without a 5600rpm converter or something unstreetable, and must have a 400 trans or even better, a built 4L80E overdrive.

4) The car must have full interior and tasteful gauge placement. I don't want a gutted race car or a car with 10 gauges screwed into the dash all over the place. Custom in dash gauges or gauge pods would be the most desirable.

5) The body must be straight, no salvage cars, and I'm not interested in anything that has rust on it, any type of bondo, or is in DIRE need of a paint job.

6) I also do not want a car that has been an every week track car with hundreds of passes on the drive train unless everything is fresh and recently rebuilt.

7) I don't want a car that has run nitrous at all.

8) I don't want a car that I can't drive around, which means 5 gallon fuel cells rule the car out. I'd STRONGLY prefer the car retains the actual gas tank.

9) Dyno graphs are a HUGE plus.

10) I won't consider anything that you cannot provide a host of detailed, quality photos of every aspect of the car.

I am willing to do cash only or partial trades, etc as long as the car meets all the criteria I'm looking for. I don't need a show winner, but I want a streetable car that looks good, is capable of running mid 9's or better, was built by someone with a great reputation, and has not been habitually abused. Let me know what you've got in a PM please.

Wow,you asking alot,I am not sure this car exist's just my opinion ,but what makes it a rare find is that you are looking for a TA aluminum block with all that other criteria (1 thru 10) Best of luck... Shorti28 has a sweet looking car,,might be what your looking for ...but its a TType ,but black...:smile:

Wow,you asking alot,I am not sure this car exist's just my opinion ,but what makes it a rare find is that you are looking for a TA aluminum block with all that other criteria (1 thru 10) Best of luck... Shorti28 has a sweet looking car,,might be what your looking for ...but its a TType ,but black...:smile:

Yep I know I'm asking a TON, but it's at least worth throwing out there. You never know what you can find unless you ask. ;) I'm pretty reserved to having to build the car myself, which I intend to do ANYWAY in the fall. I just figured maybe I could snap one up that I could enjoy during the summer before I send the other two cars off to be built, since no shop wants to take on the project I want to do until a little later in the year and it's going to take a 6 month type duration to complete them in. Basically by the time I get them in and get them back it will be this time NEXT YEAR, so I wouldn't mind having something sweet to enjoy during that time.

Even if someone could come CLOSE, I might bite on it. There are some out there that are close, but stock blocks handling that type of power scare me.

Check out the SW SoCal Forum. I seem to recall a few of the boys down there having some Stage II cars for sale. Good Luck

Dang you have a lot of money! lol.....

I wish you were in the buying mood for a '99 Tahoe........

Whe nyou get doen, show us some pictures of your Buick Collection.

Dang you have a lot of money! lol.....

I wish you were in the buying mood for a '99 Tahoe........

Whe nyou get doen, show us some pictures of your Buick Collection.

I'm in a selling mood for my SUV's actually. :tongue:

Back