You can type here any text you want

Looking to buy 1989 Cassette for Owners kit and jacket

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
i have the cassette in mp3 format... but you are probably wanting to collect the real cassette.

i'm looking for a real keychain from the owner's box if anyone wants to sell one of them...

I have the tape that came with my TTA. It says firebird on the cover. I've never un wrapped it. Is this a Turbo TA specific tape or was there a general firebird tape? It was with the car as well as the cassette holder that fits in the glove box. Anyone interested in the tape holder? I switched to a cd player and don't use the cassette holder any longer. It's kinda cool.
I think it holds 6 tapes. It may be a firebird general piece, but my dad owned a Pontiac dealer back then and my TTA was the only firebird I ever saw this in and we had quite a few Firebirds, Trans Ams, GTAs and Formulas that were new from the factory that didn't have the cassette holder in the glove box. Anyone know? :confused:

I have the tape that came with my TTA. It says firebird on the cover. I've never un wrapped it. Is this a Turbo TA specific tape or was there a general firebird tape? It was with the car as well as the cassette holder that fits in the glove box. Anyone interested in the tape holder? I switched to a cd player and don't use the cassette holder any longer. It's kinda cool.
I think it holds 6 tapes. It may be a firebird general piece, but my dad owned a Pontiac dealer back then and my TTA was the only firebird I ever saw this in and we had quite a few Firebirds, Trans Ams, GTAs and Formulas that were new from the factory that didn't have the cassette holder in the glove box. Anyone know? :confused:

The casette holder a cool accessory available only from 1985 to half way through 1989, RPO code B67. My TTA didnt come with one as it was build later in 89 .... but many early build TTAs came with it and have the RPO code on the SPI label .... got a spare if someone is interested :-)

The tape for the TTA looks like this..
CASS1.jpg

I think I have some laying around. Next time I'm over at the garage I'll check. I need to make an excell file on this junk before I wind up like Grumpy! :eek: :D

Back