Looking to buy 86 or 87 GN in Ohio

scott2004ss

Greetings,

I am located in the Cleveland area of Ohio and am in the market to buy an '87 Grand National. I am looking to preferably stay within a 75 mile radius of Cleveland. Please let me know if you or anyone you know is looking to sell their Grand National and is close to the Cleveland area.

Thank you,

Scott

Greetings,

I am located in the Cleveland area of Ohio and am in the market to buy an '87 Grand National. I am looking to preferably stay within a 75 mile radius of Cleveland. Please let me know if you or anyone you know is looking to sell their Grand National and is close to the Cleveland area.

Thank you,

Scott

You might want to include your price range.

Iam About 6 Hours Away In Philly.ihave A Car On This Site G/n With 52xxx Take A Look Thanx

Thanks.
The price range all depends on the condition of the car. I'm willing to pay the going price for a low mile, excellent condition, strong running car. I've been looking for about a year now, but haven't found one in my area as of yet.

Good call not nailing down a specific price. You say 'I want to spend about 15k' next thing you know...you got someone who just 'happens' to want 15K for what they were looking to sell for 8k two months ago!

Good call not nailing down a specific price. You say 'I want to spend about 15k' next thing you know...you got someone who just 'happens' to want 15K for what they were looking to sell for 8k two months ago!

Not sure if I agree. If you have someone offer you a car, you can always check old "for sale" posts and see the history. Reason for asking price range is to gauge if the potential buyer is looking for a fixer upper - something usually under $10k or a finished car that would be more in the $20k range.

If the buyer wants a $5k car and a seller has a $20k car to sell then the seller can be sure that he is not a potential buyer for that particular car.

Just my .02

That's why you tell people what you want. Right after I joined this site a guy got what he was looking to spend...car wasn't worth that..but he advertised his price..and lo and behold someone had a car right there at his max price!

Did you check out "bigogrizzy" car. Very nice and located in Amherst right off route 2 and close to the turnpike. If you are considering a GN and it fits your budget you should check this car out! You will NOT be dissapointed.

you can spend a ot of time looking for cars, look and cars-on-line.com thats were i found my last 3. and they list were they are.

I have an 86 posted for sale further down on this site. Real nice car and Im 45 min north of Toledo Oh in MI

Never mind, I see you already posted to that thread so yep you found it :biggrin: