You can type here any text you want

Looking to Buy a 10sec Gn/T.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

19TTA89

I know 8sec Pete!!!
Looking for a 10 sec TurboBuick.....Dont really have a pricerange as of yet,It will really depend on the car.

Let me know what you have....A rollbar is a plus....as is a built motor,But Im willing to look at everything.

Send all pics and info along with a Phone number and the best time to reach you to..

ShawnFarrell313@Comcast.net

Thanks,Shawn

1987 gn for sale, so. florida,12500 firm or trades

PURE AMERICAN MUSCLE! YOU CAN`T DUPLICATE THIS BEAST EVEN CLOSE TO 12k.....

1987 Buick Gn.

Paint/body 6/10.
interior 7/10.

Built Balanced 231 dyno sheet over 500 rwhp!@ only 18 lbs boost.
.30 Je pistons,arp Bolts Thruout Engine.new rjc racing head gaskets, metal Ported Intake Manifold Hooker Headers Roller Cam/ I Have Cam Card Roller Timing Chain Roller Td Rockers Ported Heads Duttweiler.72lb Injectors 72mm Turbonetics Turbo Duttweiler Front Mount Intercooler,new Fuel Regulator Aeromotive Fuel Pump Aero. Filter,new camshaft sensor, new crankshaft sensor....runs awesome thanks to LAZ/MIAMI.
-10-8 Fuel Lines
Turbo 400 Tranny With Trans Brake.
Reverse Manual Tranny ,hurst Pistol Grip Shifter With Trans Brake
9 Inch Convertor
4 Inch Downpipe, 3 Inch Exhaust
Gnx Guages
Centerline Star Wheels
Nitto Drag Radials
Southside Bars
Wolf Uppers:
has ac but compressor is leaking,not working.has ttops.runs like a bat outta hell..
D.f.i Programmed, Tuned By Job Spetter Of Turbo People New York.
2 Owner, Has Florida Title With Rebuilt Brand.Was stolen recovery in 1993.

AS PER AUTOCHECK. NO ACCIDENTS!.

Engine, Drivetrain Is Fresh, @ 1000 Miles As Per Previous Owner.......

VIN: 1g4gj1174hp459334

Everyone hiding all there 10 sec rides away....:wink:

Still looking....

do you want mine? im putting another @1500-? into it to rebuild bottom end...im into cxar for @ 15k now but will sell for 12500 firm

do you want mine? im putting another @1500-? into it to rebuild bottom end...im into cxar for @ 15k now but will sell for 12500 firm

I am not looking for a car with a R title...Really nice car though.

Live to Die.... That is one of the nicest buicks I have seen...But unfortunately more than Im looking to spend at this time.

Thanks,Shawn

How much you lookin to spend?

hellergn0004.jpg

hellergn0003.jpg

Depends on the car....Give me a call...732-778-2273 And we can talk about it.Call anytime,Im always up late and that is my cell.

It's good that your local too....;)

Back