looking to buy a new computer laptop

Lil' Pack said he didn't want a gaming laptop.

Laptop Reliability Survey Reveals ASUS Is Best and HP Worst - TopTenREVIEWS

Most laptops die after three years any way and most come with a one yr warranty and Asus' come with 2yr and a 1yr Accidental Damage.
Getting extra warranty isn't usually necessary, unless it helps you sleep at night.:tongue:

Now if you want the best in durability. Get the business line of laptops from your favorite manufacture. I am sure they cost more too, but they might have other perks as well. I've never owned a business laptop before.

UPDATE: Went to staples to be ignored by the 1 salesman pressing a young college age couple to buy a computer. I gave him 5 minutes to break it off and have the courtesy to tell them he would be back to help them after maybe helping me. He clearly didn't and I left.

Went over to Bestbuy which was teaming with help.

I tried every laptop in there for like 10 minutes each. Clearly some were crap!
I did not like the feel of the surface & mouse pad placement on some units.
Sorry guys the AZUES has no track record like a Dell.

Dell Inspiron is what I got. I figure our old inspiron that has gone thru 3 kids and still works aint bad.

The Dell is way nicer than Acer, HP, Azues.

The better unit but pricy were Apple, Sony, IBM

Congrats on the buy! Yea, Sony is expensive, but their customer service was amazing! I always hated dell's. But thats just me lol

Nix.

Congrats on the buy! Yea, Sony is expensive, but their customer service was amazing! I always hated dell's. But thats just me lol

Nix.

Thanks, Yeah it seems SONY anything is made well and costs.
I was checking out the LCD tv's an WOW!

My laptop will be like a desktop kept in 1 place. I also run a cooling pad under it.