You can type here any text you want

Looking to buy Lower Mileage 86 or 87 Turbo Regal

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1987 GN

I am looking to buy a lower mileage 86 or 87 turbo regal. I am specifically looking for a Limted or T-Type but I would consider a GN.

Ideally I am looking for a car that is as close to stock as possible. Mileage under 75k preferably.

I am ready to buy and would prefer to travel in the New England area.

Please reply here or send me a PM if you know of a car that matches the criteria listed above.

Thanks!

Rich

T Type wanted

You might check out my ad about 23 ads down. I drove it to work today, but can't remember mileage--75,600 I think. I do have add ons, but it is a 3 owner ( I know others) mobil1 car that is numbers matching with original ( perfect ! ) turbo , transmission,etc. I'd prefer to sell close to original for $6150. drive it home ! hotrodgary

Check out littlesixsteve. He's got an BEAUTIFUL 86 with I think 21k on it. Located in NH.

He's got GN, not a T, very stock.

T

Originally posted by abesgn
why don"t you check out my ad under abesgn?;) ;)

The car is beautiful but in the ad you said the price may be lower now? What is the asking price?

I posted the car for my uncle (owner), yes he could have lowered the price-but you would have to call him and see. I can provide his phone number through email if interested.

Back