You can type here any text you want

looking to trade my Hemi for a 86-7 GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

chevysupersport

I am looking to get back into the buicks and am looking to trade my Hemi Daytona with 12,000 miles for A GN or a White t type or turbo T with maroon interior and t-tops. any interest in a trade let me know 630-973-8641 my first post so I guess I am not allowed to post links until I have 4 posts so email and I will send pics.

I am looking to get back into the buicks and am looking to trade my Hemi Daytona with 12,000 miles for A GN or a White t type or turbo T with maroon interior and t-tops. any interest in a trade let me know 630-973-8641 my first post so I guess I am not allowed to post links until I have 4 posts so email and I will send pics.

Man, are you confused......:biggrin:

Chevy in the name, driving a Mopar, looking for a Buick.........

You'll fit in just fine 'round here!

color is mango it is a quad cab with gray interior all options except leather. There are absolutely no mods done whatsoever. I just listed the truck on ebay for cheap exposure item#300267719902 Thanks for the inquiry

To southern cal......if I can humor ya a little more I drive a 67 GTO almost everyday. But the fact remains that I am seeking another turbo car because the 6 cylinder just kills me at what can be done with these motors.(I owned many in the late 80's thru 93 when I got married) If I could find a 65 fastback mustang with a 3.8 turbo motor I would drive that as well!(don't want disrespect any ford lovers)

OH.

I thought it was a daytona charger. I have no use for another truck.

To southern cal......if I can humor ya a little more I drive a 67 GTO almost everyday. But the fact remains that I am seeking another turbo car because the 6 cylinder just kills me at what can be done with these motors.(I owned many in the late 80's thru 93 when I got married) If I could find a 65 fastback mustang with a 3.8 turbo motor I would drive that as well!(don't want disrespect any ford lovers)

It's all good, brother!

HP= burning dead dinos at a high rate to piss off Al Gore!

OK I checked your truck out on ebay and I think we need to talk. I will try to call you tonight.

Back