Looking within 150 miles of boston Ma.

t-typinator

The closer to north central ma. the better.but will travel some,maybe farther then 150 miles for the right car.
I'm looking for anything from bone stock to all out street car,would much prefer a 10 sec car,but must be streetable, no spools etc.also really want no rust if possible.
Must be realistically priced for this market + time of yr !!!! not what they sold for in june of 08.
In this market ,if you pay too much then it's impossible to recoup your money,if you need to,or want to sell.
What i have to offer is a quick painless cash sale,I don't have to try to get financing, or trade anything.If it's what i want + priced right i will come with a trailer + take it away.

I would Also be very interested in something out of the ordinary,like for instance a pilot car,or a loaded up rosewood or cream or sage green, limited or dark brown,or something different,not run of the mill.But i would be interested in hearing about any + all cars. Thanks

87 t-tpo

My wife has a87 gn t-top with 82,000 miles black in good shape,let me know if interested and we are about 90 miles west of Boston.

hello people: I do believe I know of a GN that's still for sale. I saw it and it's nice as he just got it out of the body shop recently. New paint,rebuilt engine. I did notice the steering wheel is not stock and it's not cheap. But what's cheap with these cars?
If interested I'll see what's up. It's in Newton Mass.
IBBY

hello people: I do believe I know of a GN that's still for sale. I saw it and it's nice as he just got it out of the body shop recently. New paint,rebuilt engine. I did notice the steering wheel is not stock and it's not cheap. But what's cheap with these cars?
If interested I'll see what's up. It's in Newton Mass.
IBBY

let me know what you find out.

The closer to north central ma. the better.but will travel some,maybe farther then 150 miles for the right car.
I'm looking for anything from bone stock to all out street car,would much prefer a 10 sec car,but must be streetable, no spools etc.also really want no rust if possible.
Must be realistically priced for this market + time of yr !!!! not what they sold for in june of 08.
In this market ,if you pay too much then it's impossible to recoup your money,if you need to,or want to sell.
What i have to offer is a quick painless cash sale,I don't have to try to get financing, or trade anything.If it's what i want + priced right i will come with a trailer + take it away.

I would Also be very interested in something out of the ordinary,like for instance a pilot car,or a loaded up rosewood or cream or sage green, limited or dark brown,or something different,not run of the mill.But i would be interested in hearing about any + all cars. Thanks
I have an 86 white t-type in excellent shape with 52K

Motor built by Dynotech performance.

Let me know if you are interested and I can send you deatils

I have an 86 white t-type in excellent shape with 52K

Motor built by Dynotech performance.

Let me know if you are interested and I can send you deatils

Is that the WHITE one on a trailer that has been on Craigslist the past few months?

hello peepi: Give this number a shot. It's his sons car.
Rich. 617-899-9109 tell him John told you about the car.
It has T-topsIBBY

I am also in the Boston area and am looking very soon for a 87 GN with low miles.

PM me if anyone knows of any.

It seems like everyone for sale is super far away from here. I never see them around these parts anymore either.

82,000 miles GN 87-t-top 100miles from Boston

We have a black,clean running strong and original.