You can type here any text you want

Lot of talk of wheels lately; grab some popcorn & sit....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Buckboard ride, scraped tires on wheel wells, bent rims from New England potholes, sorry, no sale here. I'll take my old school T rims. Yes, I'm an offical Old Fart.:biggrin:

Looks like they dont know how to measure and are buying the wrong size tires to me :D

I didnt see any buicks ? Rice rice baby .... how does anyone have pink lugnuts ?

I love to tuck as big of wheels as possible but I really dont know what is up with people buying super wide rims and stretching the sidewalls of a tire. That to me looks stupid. If you cant fit a properly sized tire for the width of the rim, buy a narrower rim.

300+ pages for insanely good looking wheels and wheel set ups,
taken from a local forum this should help all you old farts get updated
on some wheels trends and styles. enjoy
Wheel fitment whore thread (Stretch/Flush) *NO SPECS, NO POST!* - Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

random
gosh i couldn't even handle 2 pages...how and what are we catching up on...how does it relate to our cars.....try this one someone else posted..
VWvortex Forums: What's your favorite wheel??

All I can say is "buy something else for the ricer instead of DUMB looking rims!" Definitely are different strokes for different folks!?!

pottytrain5.gif

Back