Lots of parts continued

85GNMIKE

I have under hood pad for 85 brand new, gnx fender flares, floor mats, t tops and the covers for them and the key, upper dash, front bumper fillers, emblems, hydrabooster (rebuilt master cylinder), i have much more. the garage is full. I have half a car, quarter panels are rush free. I have another half of a car. doors, just lots of stuff. would like for someone to come out and look at it. would rather not have to ship larger items. i have original rims with caps. 5 rims, transmission 2004r rebuilt, too much to list. have some pics. if you are interested in something, i will get u a pic. it's been in the garage for years and i haven't worked on it for 2-3 years. i have 2 wheel wells in perfect shape. if you want to come to me and go through my garage, let me know. Columbus, ohio

gnx fender flares price? I May be interested if you will ship them Daniel

I have the fillers and rust free quarter panels. Obviously, u would have to come to columbus, ohio to pick up. not shipping large pieces. i could ship the fillers. i'll get u some pics in a couple days.

I'm interested in the front bumper fillers and quarter panels.
I have the fillers and rust free quarter panels. Obviously, u would have to come to columbus, ohio to pick up. not shipping large pieces. i could ship the fillers. i'll get u some pics in a couple days.

what is the condition of the bumper fillers, do you have pix? cost? will you ship to Florida?

i have the fillers and rust free quarter panels. Obviously, u would have to come to columbus, ohio to pick up. Not shipping large pieces. I could ship the fillers. I'll get u some pics in a couple days.
OK. Are the quarters off the car? Are the wheel houses connected to the quarters? I need wheel houses.

OK. Are the quarters off the car? Are the wheel houses connected to the quarters? I need wheel houses.
Yes the wheel houses are connected. But i do have new a wheel house inside rh. do u want pics? i've got the back half of a GN. i get some pics tonite or tomorrow.

I'm interested in the upper dash and the t-top trim that attaches to the removable part of the t-top. What color is the dash and trim? Any idea on price?

needing dside floor pan,dside sill plate, housing for cig.lighter shipped to 29841