You can type here any text you want

Lou, I'm at the store. Which ones did you want???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBOELKY

IMG_1022.JPG

I forgot what ones you asked for?

So... Do you know what it tastes like when you eat a vegetable?

I'm keeping track of all these infractions to be used one day when its least expected. You will be whining & crying like the little bitch we know you are. No mercy will be shown & it won't be pretty :banghead:

I'm keeping track of all these infractions to be used one day when its least expected. You will be whining & crying like the little bitch we know you are. No mercy will be shown & it won't be pretty :banghead:

:eek: LMAO :ROFLMAO:

Keep laughing A- hole you know what a memory I have for this sort of outrageous insubordinate disrespect. So have your fun while you can puta ! :cautious:
I will say, your memory is pretty good. A little convoluted and usually exaggerated, slightly perverted and imaginative. But better than most. Good night Lou!!:spam:

I will say, your memory is pretty good. A little convoluted and usually exaggerated, slightly perverted and imaginative. But better than most. Good night Lou!!:spam:
So now after this total public humiliation you want to play nice. May you toss & turn all night worrying about the misfortune that you will suffer when you feel the wrath of my vengeance. :vamp:

I am patiently waiting for some serious repercussions. Glutton for punishment, I am.

What did I miss? Is Lou incontinent after his trip to the GS Nationals? Is this one of those "What happens in Bowling Green stays in Bowling Green" things? I know he spent some time with Chuck Leeper and Nick over there so who knows? :eek:

Neal

Back