Lou, I'm at the store. Which ones did you want???

TURBOELKY

IMG_1022.JPG

I forgot what ones you asked for?

I'm keeping track of all these infractions to be used one day when its least expected. You will be whining & crying like the little bitch we know you are. No mercy will be shown & it won't be pretty :banghead:

Keep laughing A- hole you know what a memory I have for this sort of outrageous insubordinate disrespect. So have your fun while you can puta ! :cautious:
I will say, your memory is pretty good. A little convoluted and usually exaggerated, slightly perverted and imaginative. But better than most. Good night Lou!!:spam:

I will say, your memory is pretty good. A little convoluted and usually exaggerated, slightly perverted and imaginative. But better than most. Good night Lou!!:spam:
So now after this total public humiliation you want to play nice. May you toss & turn all night worrying about the misfortune that you will suffer when you feel the wrath of my vengeance. :vamp:

What did I miss? Is Lou incontinent after his trip to the GS Nationals? Is this one of those "What happens in Bowling Green stays in Bowling Green" things? I know he spent some time with Chuck Leeper and Nick over there so who knows? :eek:

Neal

Back