You can type here any text you want

Lou's Auto Service

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

paulg

A chase is a race.
I bought a mistreated, poorly maintained 87 Turbo Buick in November of last year. The list of parts i replaced is too long to list. If anyone goes on the other board (TurbobuickS.com) I'm 1987tt. Finally took the car to a local shop. My car was there for a MONTH and NO improvement.:confused:
<br>
:biggrin:
Then I took the car to Lou. I am 70 miles +/- from his shop in Lake Forest so I had to have the car towed. AAA was about an hour late and we hit traffic but Lou missed his dinner just to wait for me and get my car into the shop. Within 2 days Lou had my car running properly. He corrected some fouled up electrical wiring, corrected and shortened some vacuum lines and found that the cam sensor was installed reversed by the previous owner. The day I went to pick up the car he found that the rebuilt MAF I bought for the car was no good. So Lou was nice enough to let me borrow one of his MAF's to get the car home and mail it back to him.
<br>
Not too many folks out there these days who are willing to go the extra mile to please a customer. The car is running great and I am extremely pleased with Lou's work and customer service. I am VERY glad to have met Lou and have my car looked over by him. Based on my experience I recommend him to anybody who wants quality work and AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE. I myself will absolutely be going back to to Lou. THANKS LOU!!:smile:

-Paul

I bought a mistreated, poorly maintained 87 Turbo Buick in November of last year. The list of parts i replaced is too long to list. If anyone goes on the other board (TurbobuickS.com) I'm 1987tt. Finally took the car to a local shop. My car was there for a MONTH and NO improvement.:confused:
<br>
Then I took the car to Lou. I am 70 miles +/- from his shop in Lake Forest so I had to have the car towed. AAA was about an hour late and we hit traffic but Lou missed his dinner just to wait for me and get my car into the shop. Within 2 days Lou had my car running properly. He corrected some fouled up electrical wiring, corrected and shortened some vacuum lines and found that the cam sensor was installed reversed by the previous owner. The day I went to pick up the car he found that the rebuilt MAF I bought for the car was no good. So Lou was nice enough to let me borrow one of his MAF's to get the car home and mail it back to him.
<br>
Not too many folks out there these days who are willing to go the extra mile to please a customer. The car is running great and I am extremely pleased with Lou's work and customer service. I am VERY glad to have met Lou and have my car looked over by him. Based on my experience I recommend him to anybody who wants quality work and AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE. I myself will absolutely be going back to to Lou. THANKS LOU!!:smile:

-Paul

Thanks Paul, I appreciate that, keep me posted on your progress & good luck. Lou

<br>
<br>

-Paul

Paul I received payment for the MAF sensor I trusted you with today & want people here to know your an honest person for any future transactions in the community. Lou

Back