You can type here any text you want

Love Illinois

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tony Shoaff

It is 4/7/2009:cool: and 40deg. I was ready for Gateway tonight until the forecast:eek: Too cold for traction with my car. Plan on Coles County Dragway Saturday 4/11/2009 first test and tune 1/8th mile. Hope to run 6.20's @ 112-114mph?? I will be running super pro this year @ coles county.:cool: Hope for a :cool: spring. I will keep you posted on sat. runs.:eek: I am ready for racing:biggrin:

Well, how did it do today?

I was the under dog for sure long story make it short. Drove to Coles and was rained out. Owner was there draining water and mentioned I57 in Benton was running so I went. Awesome weather not warm enough for traction on worn out drag radials. Made seven passes low boost no timing and no traction. I spun 5 out of 7 times, lifted twice and still ran 112-114 best et 6.33@ 114. New set of slicks for next sat. and Sunday. I am going to bed later.

The rail that put me on the trailer won super pro lastnight 5th round 4.723 with 4.72 dial @ 155mph That's haulin ass:eek: Had to be the KING OF THE TRACK!!

Back