You can type here any text you want

Love it or Hate it

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

incharge

Took some pics of some custon Vinyl stripes that I added to make it look different than most other GN's what do you guys think ?? I guess I am used to it being all black the stripes are made with real House of Color paint over a Vinyl that can be wet sanded . they can be easily removed ..

Attachments

• DSC00853.jpg
    DSC00853.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 345
  • DSC00854.jpg
    DSC00854.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 338
  • DSC00852.jpg
    DSC00852.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 329
Took some pics of some custon Vinyl stripes that I added to make it look different than most other GN's what do you guys think ?? I guess I am used to it being all black the stripes are made with real House of Color paint over a Vinyl that can be wet sanded . they can be easily removed ..
Im not a strip guy on buick, but this strip looks good is different goes real nice on the body line .I like it!;)

They look good to me. Had red ones on my car for a short time to try something new. Do you have blue under the hood?

its hard to see but the blue is a very metallic blue and I outlined the blue with a red pinstripe which you cant see at all in the pics . I picked blue because it was a big contrast in colors and if I every decide on getting a T type this would be the color blue I would paint it . also I was tired of all the GN's looking alike at the car show wanted to stand out from the ordinary . the nice part is they can be removed without damage to the paint ...

Back