Low Meth pressure

Kirbrew

Hey guys, I'm having some issues with my Alky control system. I was at the racing at the track when I noticed my AFR started going in the high 12's range on the SMG, I lifted off the throttle . So I did some test hits and noticed my LED on the Alky kit never changed from red to green. Assuming my pump was at fault I ordered a new pump and installed it, but that didn't solve the problem. My Scanmaster Boost reading is being pulled of the same MAP sensor as the Alky system. It's logging the correct boost, so I'm assuming the Alky system is receiving the correct signal.(we all know what assuming means). I have went through the lines and haven't found any leaks either. I'm at a loss... Any help would be appreciated.

I have check all the grounds, they are secure. I have 12 volt supply to the pump as well.

Here is a Log from a pull earlier today. The Turbotweak 6.1 chip is trying to compensate for the loss of fuel.

Attachments

• LEAN1.dat
    108 KB · Views: 44
Red wire going to the pump i have .8 volt drop when hitting the test button, black wire going to the pump i have a 3.8 volt drop when hitting the test button. I have a fuel pressure gauge on the fuel rail it's just not hooked up to the powerlogger, I need to put ome on the Meth sys too. I have sprayed it into a buckek, there is flow. I placed my finger over the discharge, when i did this the LED turned green.

I have talked to Julio, we have done some trouble shooting. He should be giving me a call back sometime today to narrow it down further. Thanks for your help!

I need to put ome on the Meth sys too.
yes this way there is no guessing and you know what the real pressure is.what are the knob settings at?and check inside the box as well.make sure that is good.it could be leakage of the map sensor zip tie that at least

I have talked to Julio, we have done some trouble shooting. He should be giving me a call back sometime today to narrow it down further. Thanks for your help!
cool.zip tie the vac lines and see if you go green but do it rolling into the throttle

The gain knob is at 8 right now. The Turn on is at 10 o'clock the initial is at 11:30. All the lines are zip tied. The map is reading the correct boost.