You can type here any text you want

low mileage GN for sale in South Carolina

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

lcowart

1987 GN with 36000 miles, 500 since total engine rebuild by Wildcat Engines in Georgia. Very streetable 500 horsepower car. Paint good (7 out of 10) interior excellent (still smells new). No t-tops. Former Dennis Kirban car. Transmission rebuilt same time as engine using billet parts. Also has Vigilante 3200 stall multi disc torque converter. Has precision stock location intercooler with 6131 turbo by Full Throttle. Car rides on GNX style wheels with goodyear eagle f1 tires and bilstein shocks and heavy duty springs all the way around. Also has 2 extra GNX wheels with Mickey Thompson street legal drag radials already mounted. ATR heavy duty sway bar is also installed. Exhaust is GSCA club exhaust with stainless steel magnaflow mufflers. SMC alcohol injection is installed also. Have original turbo and intercooler and window sticker that came with car. More information and pictures available upon request. $27,500.00

U must be crazy it's worth about $16,000.00 look at the other cars o i get u don't realy want to sell it I have seen your kind before u mess it up for everyone thanks for wasting our time

cut the guy some slack..... the right buyer will pay anything for the car that they want

Sounds like alot of time, effort and money were spent and sounds pretty well sorted out too. If it is a quality car, I would say that's not a bad price. Just my opinion FWIW. If it was a completely stock 35k mile car, that would be another story, but it's not. Good luck with your sale!:biggrin:

I agree with twobryans posting some pics may help you as it has so low milage

I appreciate the responses, good and bad. I will say the only thing this car needs might be a paint job. It certainly is not perfect as was stated in the ad but its certainly not bad. I would say it looks good from about 20 feet and then as you get closer you can see the imperfections, chips etc. The biggest problem I have is finding someone in the Charleston S.C. area to work on it if I have a problem with it. Thats one reason I am trying to sell. Any input in that area would be appreciated also in case I wind up keeping the car. With response to the price being too high, go buy one of these cars with this mileage and modify it this way and you will spend at least as much and have the headaches of having it done. Everybody have a good day!

Back