You can type here any text you want

lower control arm brackets

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bluettype

are the lower control arm relocation brackets helpfull, i plan on using them with tubular arms with poly bushings and adj. uppers?

I personally wouldn't bother with them if you're going with adjustable uppers.

The point of them was to relocate the pinion angle, which you will be able to do with the adjustable uppers anyway.

I personally wouldn't bother with them if you're going with adjustable uppers.

The point of them was to relocate the pinion angle, which you will be able to do with the adjustable uppers anyway.

I don't think this is correct. Relocating the lowers will change your instant center giving a harder hit to the tires.

You're right...it doesn't change the pinion angle...changes instant center...IMO DON'T DO IT!!...I put them on my car because it was lowered and I thought they would bring the instant center back to where it should
be...long story short...the car wouldn't 60ft worth a crap after I put them on...they're gone now...after 2 years of frustration...and oh yeah a lot of money...just leave the lowers where they are...in the stock mounting locations...

Back