You can type here any text you want

Lowering springs w FMIC

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

my1stgn

I plan on getting a FMIC (most likely the super extreme from GN1 Performance) and was curious who is running a FMIC w lowering springs? How much lower is the car and any issues with the pipes for the FMIC rubbing or hitting during normal driving? I do realize some speed bumps and dips are deeper than others and I have owned plenty of lowered cars but curious what set up will get me the least amount of headaches without staying stock height. Thanks gents!

The biggest obstacle that I have had is putting the car on a dovetail trailer, something about that angle.

What springs do you have, how much lower is it and what FMIC do you use?

Eibach 1" lowering springs and ESP front mount. I coudnt run the factory air dams on the car until I had modified the trailer ramps and made them longer to attach at the top of the dove tail instead of the normal place where they slid out. I have 0 problems putting the car in a 28' enclosed.

I'm running precision FMIC. 2" drop spindles. No major issues. I did scrape one of the IC pipes on something though.
2811091f950d4f4b8f08418033526725.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On my 86 GN I had Eibach 1.5" lowering springs and ESP front mount with 3" pipes. I never really had a problem.

Back