You can type here any text you want

Lowering ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HGturboT

HomeGrownPerformanceLV
where to get lowering springs, thinking 2" but pretty much where to look.

Thanks

All of the kits that I am aware of lower the car either about 1" all the way around, or about 3" all of the way around. I think. Try Hotchkis or Eibach. HTH

With the KYB shocks that I purchased it rode like $h!t. After a few months I switched to Bilstiens and the ride improved dramatically. The ride is stiffer than stock or stock height progressive springs. Riding on GTA wheels with BFG G-force T/A's also stiffens the ride up. The car turns quicker and has more "road feel", but you don't feel every pebble in the road. Riding on rough roads is nasty, but bad roads are bad roads. I'm redoing the front end now to add upper & maybe lower A-arms, B-body spindles, 12" 1LE brakes and 4 piston calipers. Some more whoa for the go :biggrin: !
John

I would rethink the Lt-1 brakes and B spindles-i think i ve read alot of bump steer problems- the LS-1 is the hot 12" set up. and better braking as well. Plus you dont need to change the spindles-just modify your own.

Belltech lowering springs lower rear of car 1.5"...can get them from Summit Racing...I have drop spindles in front...

Back