You can type here any text you want

Loxahatchee or Royal Palm Beach

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87GNTTOP

Just checking on how many Turbo Buick owners live in Loxahatchee or Royal Palm Beach?

Chime in and maybe we can get a meet together! Obviously other areas are welcome also!:)

There is a few of us. We used to meet often. But it has dropped off this year. Some of us go to the Friday night cruise off of 441 just south of Southern Blvd. Good turn out of old and new cars.

Cruise Night

I got Friday night off. I will try to head to the Publix location at SR7 & Southern, weather permitting.

Anyone else want to show.:cool:

I'll be working. But I'll come by in the company car. Look for a young lady with a 87 GN. She is usually there weather permitting. What type of TB will I be looking for.

i am also planning on being there this friday
depends on the weather :frown:

Cruise Night

The interest is growing! Lets keep our fingers crossed for good weather.

We have to figure out a way to get 5 or 6 spots together!

I plan on being there too.

In order to get spots together, you have to get there no later than 5:30 unless you are happy being quite a few lanes over. I'll be there about then and I'll take some lawn chairs and see if I can snatch a couple spots together. If anyone else can get there early, we can rope off an area between 2 cars. BUT if I reserve spots and no one shows, other people will be pissed.

Give me a head count if you are POSITIVE you will be there.

Terry

ALso, most on here hang on the other board as well as others that dont come on here at all.

Publix Cruise Night

I posted it on the other board as well. Spread the word to anyone you know. It should be decent.:D :D

Publix Cruise-friday Night

The Numbers are growing. Thanks for the reply, see you there.:D

It was good to see you guys. Can we do it again in 2 weeks?? I won't be working and will be able to take my car. :smile:

Back