LS Headers

HOTSIX

Ran outta hand cleaner
Where is everyone sourcing or what is everyone doing for turbo headers??

Ive read the other thread in this section - not too sure I wanna lay out that kinda cash if I don't have to. Is everyone just using truck or F Body manifolds then fabbing up something from this?

If anyone has pics etc of what they are using that'd be great!

Lots of folks, [including me], using truck manifolds. Done right, they'll easily support 1000 HP. :smuggrin:
There's a 1500 post thread over on LS1tech. It has lots of info on such. [There's also a forced induction forum, there.]
There's another turbo forum.. www.theturboforums.com, w/ such info.
I've posted many pics of what my system looks like. I'd be glad to email them to you.
Last set I bought was $50.
I do all my own fab work. Farming it out can get expensive, regardless which route you take.

Lots of folks, [including me], using truck manifolds. Done right, they'll easily support 1000 HP. :smuggrin:
There's a 1500 post thread over on LS1tech. It has lots of info on such. [There's also a forced induction forum, there.]
There's another turbo forum.. www.theturboforums.com, w/ such info.
I've posted many pics of what my system looks like. I'd be glad to email them to you.
Last set I bought was $50.
I do all my own fab work. Farming it out can get expensive, regardless which route you take.
please share them with me too.

Hey Chuck that'd be great thanks. Really appreciate it. My email is justhoodman@gmail.com

Its not that I don't love the headers in the other thread..I do. I also love the effort that those guys have put forth to design and make them available to us to make these swaps so much easier. For me its about the $$$ outlay and the bling. I don't really need that, just the functionality of it. At the end of the day I want to be careful here not to rain on another guys parade. To be clear - Ive still not decided which way to go.

Call this my research on headers. Ive gotta figure out what its gonna cost me to have something welded up because Im shy of the equipment and skills to do so myself.

I am running a set from Jerod Jardine.
IMG_20151228_163032.jpg