You can type here any text you want

LS1 brake mod question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turboclam

What a pain in the butt! I feel like I just married a brake lathe, but I'm still pushing on. What wheel studs are you guys using? Length? Where did you get them? Part #s would be great if available. I tried to get longer studs at Auto Zone but the base is too big. I tried to get a M12 X 2.00 but like I said the base is too big. Can you use the LS1 brake hoses too? I need to get this car on the road. Thanks

I just used the studs that came in the drilled rotors I got from Summit. The brake lines were the Russel braided stainless that are for the turbo regals.
Tarey D.

Wheel studs

Does anyone know the correct length to buy? Is 2.00 inch enough? Is it M12 X 2.00 still? Help me out a little more. Thanks

Does anyone know the correct length to buy? Is 2.00 inch enough? Is it M12 X 2.00 still? Help me out a little more. Thanks

I buy my wheel studs from O`Reillys Auto Parts. Part # 610-323. Use the G body brake hose, but the LS1 bolt & washers. Hope this helps. I have built 6 of these set ups & 2 of the S10 kits.

Back