LS1 SS vs VR6 VW! 1500 bucks against 500 bucks and his GF for a night

Originally posted by Matt Sterbator
Story made up and embellished greatly.

The guy who posted it has been proven, and then admitted to be a fraud. The car in the video is NOT his. He first tried to say that the video was done by MTI, which is in Houston.

Although, the story is great :)

werd.

i've seen that a few times.

the fact that an SS could stomp a vw <----extremely true
Girl - "no thanks, I am staying here".<----RIGHT :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Turbo Envy
That story is funny as hell.It is proably true, because after F&F came out, the kids got real stupid.He is older and puts some historical perspective about how "old school" everyone had big block cars or hot small blocks.400 horse was normal with just a carb.Generation "Y" goes out a buys a 150 horse import and puts a 75 shot on it with a fart can and try to challenge John Force.I mean, they are lined up ready to run and buttplug has his stereo blasting, what a dumb@ss!I am not carpet bashing the younger generation as a whole, but most ricers have little knowledge of racing.It is all about image, 4" fart can tailpipe, 20" wheels with rubberband tires, and a $5000 stereo.

You right!!!! I came up in the day when V8's and 850 4 barrels would make you feel like your'e sitting in the back seat.............when your'e in the front!
Even though now, I drive this Altima V6, I had my share of some strong engines.
Now days, when I pull up to a light and hear that high pitched intake and giggle from the other driver, well.................I have to put him down with a 4-door sedan!!! :cool:

I know that 0-60 inb about 5.9 seconds isn't much to scream about here, but my car still has some mods to goand it will never be 'RICED OUT' and I am happy that I can fit 5 friends in there if I wish! :cool: