LSPBC 3rd Sat Cruise MAY 19th NEW LOCATION!

fast86gn

Texas Moderator
Staff member
Starting in May 3rd Saturday (May19th 2007)
3rd Saturday Cruise Nights
It will be held in the NW Quadrant that is known as Vista Ridge Village. Located @ 3040 & I35E in Lewisville.
Sponsored by PRIZM Partners - Commercial Real Estate Services
On behalf of the Tenants of Vista Ridge Village

Vista Ridge Village Tenants:
Barnes & Noble
Michael’s
Office Max
Linens N Things
Sports Authority
JoAnn’s Fabrics
Marshall’s
Old Navy
CompUSA
Casual Male
GameStop
The Men’s Wearhouse
Denny’s Restaurant
FedEx/Kinko’s
Barbeques Galore
Mattress Firm
Catherine’s Plus Sizes
Nail Essential
J Ellis Apt Locators
Omaha Steaks
T-Mobile
Wolf Camera & Video
Panda Express
Firehouse Subs
Dot’s Fashions
M-Ports
Dollar Tree
Hemisphere
Cinemark Theater
Payless Shoe Source
Outback Steakhouse
Cantina Laredo
Applebee’s
Chick-fil-A
McDonald’s
Wendy’s

Everything else is the same. Classes, times etc. Contact is me David Newton 214 629 7429

We wanted it to, that is a good location. They would not step up to the plate with any funds. They would let us do it there but it would be for free and were just not able to do that. It runs about $750 to put on a show.

We wanted it to, that is a good location. They would not step up to the plate with any funds. They would let us do it there but it would be for free and were just not able to do that. It runs about $750 to put on a show.

Yeah, I didn't think the space there was all that great. Kind of makes the show cramped.

I don't know who the guys were that had the 1st Gen Camaro and Viper, but they were obnoxiously and dangerously drunk and didn't even enter the show. Which I have a complete problem with. 1.) Drunk Driving and 2.) not supporting the club hosting the show by not paying.

I've seen these guys at other cars shows, and they're always WAY too drunk. I hope some shows would start telling these guys not to Drive out to a show Drunk. If I see them at the show again, I'll point them out to you David. If I see them at another show, I'm just going to call the cops.

Unfortunatly, I won't be able to make the show this month. :frown:

Yeah, I didn't think the space there was all that great. Kind of makes the show cramped.

I don't know who the guys were that had the 1st Gen Camaro and Viper, but they were obnoxiously and dangerously drunk and didn't even enter the show. Which I have a complete problem with. 1.) Drunk Driving and 2.) not supporting the club hosting the show by not paying.

I've seen these guys at other cars shows, and they're always WAY too drunk. I hope some shows would start telling these guys not to Drive out to a show Drunk. If I see them at the show again, I'll point them out to you David. If I see them at another show, I'm just going to call the cops.

The bastard in the yellow viper was grabbing my wife, she would not tell me until after the bastard had already left knowing that I would say something to him and/or just kick his ass... She said she will not help out with the 50/50 pot again because thats when he did it..
I will be at the next show and watching that idiot close. Lets see what he does when I tell him to watch his back :mad:

Starting in May 3rd Saturday (May19th 2007)
3rd Saturday Cruise Nights
It will be held in the NW Quadrant that is known as Vista Ridge Village. Located @ 3040 & I35E in Lewisville.
Sponsored by PRIZM Partners - Commercial Real Estate Services
On behalf of the Tenants of Vista Ridge Village

Vista Ridge Village Tenants:
Barnes & Noble
Michael’s
Office Max
Linens N Things
Sports Authority
JoAnn’s Fabrics
Marshall’s
Old Navy
CompUSA
Casual Male
GameStop
The Men’s Wearhouse
Denny’s Restaurant
FedEx/Kinko’s
Barbeques Galore
Mattress Firm
Catherine’s Plus Sizes
Nail Essential
J Ellis Apt Locators
Omaha Steaks
T-Mobile
Wolf Camera & Video
Panda Express
Firehouse Subs
Dot’s Fashions
M-Ports
Dollar Tree
Hemisphere
Cinemark Theater
Payless Shoe Source
Outback Steakhouse
Cantina Laredo
Applebee’s
Chick-fil-A
McDonald’s
Wendy’s

Everything else is the same. Classes, times etc. Contact is me David Newton 214 629 7429

Dave, will it be in the parking lot and by what store?

Now was that the guy who broke his tires loose right there in the parking lot?? I've slept since then but I want to say it was a guy in a Gen 1 Camaro. The guy left the show and got on it while making a left turn going down that row of covered parking with the rest of the entery cars. It pissed me off 1) there still was a lot of people around...heck I was only a feet away when he did it and 2) doing crap like that in the parking lot will get us kicked out for sure.

195460 said:
She said she will not help out with the 50/50 pot again because thats when he did it..

That blows...I actually won a door prize that night. I sware those girls was good luck :D

Guys, I'm sorry ya'll had so much trouble with this person, I was unaware. Sorry. Don't do anything in haste please point him out to me if he is at the next show I WILL take care of the problem! Promise.

We will set be setting up close to the Comp USA store. That tenant is moving out but they still lease the (store) property.

Thanks guys, I'll see you there. Spread the word if you can... with Bowling Green going on and the short notice we will need all of the help we can get.

car Show update!

Registration will be set up next to the Sports Authority Store! The store front faces the east. It is across from the Cantina Laredo, which can be seen from I35.

Here are some details. I hope to see as many of you as possible on Saturday!

2007LSPBCCarShowFlyer-2_Page_1-1.jpg

2007LSPBCCarShowFlyer-2_Page_2.jpg