LSPBC club racing at Kennedale Oct 4th

buickboy

LSPBC club racing friday (October 4th) at Kennedale. Gates open 5-5:30 and go to 12:00. Get crowded so come early. Bring a helmet and long pants. Gas sold at track. $15 to race. track phone # is 817 483-0356
Mitch

I'm just watching, too. The car should be ready by next weekend, though.

Comon guys? You guys going to let me beat up some stangs and camaro's all by myself.
Hey Chris, with both white T's out there, we could really cause some confusion on who is who.
I do admit it has been my tradition in the past years, that this close to Noble, i would sit it out, but i am kinda committed. See you all there.
Mitch

Well-
Decent turnout last night a kennedale. Those that missed it though, missed a great serious GN show. Greg kring and Billy Duke duked it out a couple of times. i saw Greg going very low 6's and Billy slightly ahead with a high 5. pretty awesome to see a
V-6 scream like that. i went my best ever time of 7.02 with a 1.54 60 ft. i was pretty happy, and better yet, i got it home under its own power. i cannot report everybody elses times accurately so i will not try. noble here we come!!
mitch

Yeah it was an awesome night for the Buicks, Billy Duke has a hell'va car putting down a 5.96 on 16lbs and Greg with a 6.05!

I also seen Larry Johnson run a 7.40 in street trim.
Richard Herring had his SS Camaro turning some very low 8's, that car should run a mid 12 in the Qtr.
And speaking of F Bodys Jeff Komosko had his brand new Camaro running mid 8's.

Waitin on Noble
Lookout 11's!

Wait a minute How about buick(bad)boy with that 7.02 Awesome!

See ya at Noble

If it only takes mid 8's to get recognition then I might add that my 94 LT1 T/A runs 8.40's on ****ty tires
:D

I will hopefully get my tranny back together Sunday and stick it back in the Buick next week. Maybe I can bring it out next Friday:rolleyes:

Duke it out

All I have to say is I got my 15 bucks worth. When is the last time, if ever, anyone has seen 2 Turbo Buicks run a side by side high 5 second run around DFW. The anouncer didn't know what make of all those V6's and the crowd was all confused since all those black cars look alike. Oh...BTW one Greg drove his car to the track. Also saw a low mileage Turbo TA, Silver T, a few other GN's...I don't know their names. Mitch's white T was ghostly fast, watch out Noble. All in all it was a night packed full of fast Buicks and dazed big block owners. I also ran my personal best street trim pass with a 7.39 and managed to drive it home without popping the hood.

Can't wait for Noble....

Larry