LTB a 86-87 Turbo T-Type

Soundwave

I'm looking to buy a 86-87 Turbo T-Type: Hard top,no t-top or moon-roof, but must have pwr-windows, pwr-dr-locks and shift on the floor (console).. It's important that the car doesn't have oil, seal or gasket leaks. Doesn't burn oil or smoke oil from the rear tailpipes pipes upon start. All stock or mostly stock prefered. High miles is fine as long as it runs well and boosts normally and can pass inspection with a little work and a tune-up. The interior should be decent and presentable and show good care for it's age. I'm looking for a daily driver. The paint should show normal wear for it's age but still look decent. Drop me a picture and let me know what you have? I'm in Westboylston, MA 01583. Exterior color should be; lt-Blue, silver, grey or white. Thank's!

86 t type 47k miles

I'm looking to buy a 86-87 Turbo T-Type: Hard top,no t-top or moon-roof, but must have pwr-windows, pwr-dr-locks and shift on the floor (console).. It's important that the car doesn't have oil, seal or gasket leaks. Doesn't burn oil or smoke oil from the rear tailpipes pipes upon start. All stock or mostly stock prefered. High miles is fine as long as it runs well and boosts normally and can pass inspection with a little work and a tune-up. The interior should be decent and presentable and show good care for it's age. I'm looking for a daily driver. The paint should show normal wear for it's age but still look decent. Drop me a picture and let me know what you have? I'm in Westboylston, MA 01583. Exterior color should be; lt-Blue, silver, grey or white. Thank's!

$20.000 i have over 30k in her in the last 3 months i put 11k in her

Attachments

• 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 128
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 128
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 129
Thank's for the advice. I was trying to avoid having to find a GN or T-type with bad cylinder rings and the combusting oil as smoke from the rear tailpipes. But given the fact that these wonderful machines we all know and love are about 25 years old, I would be hard pressed to find one that didn't burn some oil. Your right. I'm gonna revise my Ad a bit and keep it simple. Appreciate the helpful advice.

Thank You!

Thank's 'Insane v6' for the opportunity. Unfortunately my budget is tight and your car is nice...but out of my price range. That's why I'm trying to find a low-option T-Type, high-miles, with just basic pwr-windows and dr-locks, with no T-tops. Good body, decent paint and interior. If you know of anyone that might have what I'm looking for I would appreciate any referral's.

Thank You!

Thank's for the advice. I was trying to avoid having to find a GN or T-type with bad cylinder rings and the combusting oil as smoke from the rear tailpipes. But given the fact that these wonderful machines we all know and love are about 25 years old, I would be hard pressed to find one that didn't burn some oil. Your right. I'm gonna revise my Ad a bit and keep it simple. Appreciate the helpful advice.

Thank You!

:confused: I wasn't trying to say they all burn oil; even at 170,000 miles mine sure doesn't appear to. I was referring to the leaky rear main seals that just about all turbo Buicks have. I park my GN over a huge sheetmetal tray in the garage for this reason.