M-8 Rocked!!! Thanks Jason Debler

turbo6x2

10 second hot air
Yeah, it looked like the weather was going to kick our butts, but the event went on with 1/8 mile passes any way and was a really great time. If you missed it you missed one of the best events going, too bad for you. Nice to put some more faces with names today and it's always nice when the hot air runs 11's for it's first time ever. Terbo I will email info beginning of the week, nice to have met you and you will be tuning in no time. Thanks to Jason for another class A++ event, it was appreciated.. :D :cool:

Any time I can go to the 4th round after buying back in, is a great day of drag racing. And then go for it in the quick 16 and run my first eleven, only to run the ultimate pass at the last test and tune the following is a great way to end the season. It was really great seeing everyone's support at the event again this year even with the threat of rain. That should prove this event is one of the best hands down. :cool: :D

I wanted to thank everyone that I talked to at stanton, saturday
for a great time! especially jason (gbodynutt) for meeting up with me in grand rapids, to show me how to get there! I ran a 13.44 @103mph with street tires and 16psi :D :D :D