You can type here any text you want

M.A.F.less Translator system

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brian Verson

Does anyone know anything about the MAFLess system . Is it worth the money, is it hard to program. I've called the guy's at Full Throttle more than a couple of times, but they don't know anything. They tell me I need to talk to Mike but he never returns my calls. Does anyone other than FT sell the MAFLess system .
Is anyone using this system know, The XFI is out of my price range so that is why I'm going this route.

Thanks Everyone. :D

MAFT Pro

One great resource for info is the Full Throttle tech forum:

Full Throttle Tech

I have been a user of the device since it first came out and love it. It's a great step between a MAF translator device and DFI (BS3, FAST etc).

It takes a little bit of learning on it, but once it is figured out it works well. There is a base program with a VE table that is close if not exact that you can start on, and adjusting parameters is easy through the keypad or through a laptop using the software.

I would say that the performance is pretty robust too. It's certainly is for my low/mid 11 second hunk. We had it on a low 10/High 9s car and it works well too....

I've also been using the Translator pro for a good while now, and even though I don't race anymore I still love the capabilties!! The beauty is, you have the capabilities of a good speed density system, but without all the "overhead" (as I like to call it).

Because it's a "piggyback" system, the T-pro takes care of all the speed density (mafless) tuning with a nice tuneable VE table, additional user tune tables, closed loop boost control, WOT timing control, complete wideband O2 tracking and control all the way from idle to WOT!! and several other nice little features, but all the other mundane overhead stuff is taken care of by the stock ECM and Extender Pro chip!!

Any specific questions? Feel free to ask away!! You'll be hard pressed to find any dissatisfied T-pro users.

I also spend "too much time" over on the full throttle tech forums also. :cool:

Back