You can type here any text you want

M&a stage three heads

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
i think i have a part number in my lap top is in the car getting tuned,when i get it back i wil get it for you.
They are from TA Performance. They are orange in color and actually push into the groove in the heads. Pretty nice gaskets!! If I had the part number I would be happy to tell ya but TA knows what it is for sure.

Need some pic's of the engine in your can man, can't wait to see it back on the road...

SW.

They are from TA Performance. They are orange in color and actuallu push into the groove in the heads. Pretty nice gaskets!! If I had the part number I would be happy to tell ya but TA knows what it is for sure.

Need some pic's of the engine in your can man, can't wait to see it back on the road...

SW.

i will post some pics when i get it back.And some time slips,i hope to make ot to some Gn events this year.

i will post some pics when i get it back.And some time slips,i hope to make ot to some Gn events this year.

Cool! You better make it to some!! ;) How about the BPG event in Ohio? Close enough to you too...

Scot W.

Back