You can type here any text you want

M&A (Wayman) Intake

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hot Air

E85 and S.E./Carolinas Moderator
Staff member
Anyone got one? Just bought one and need help.
Conrad

I think Lous Automotive in Lake Forest,Calif ran one-im sure he should be able to answer any questions.

Trying to figure out how to get throttle cable to go around the wide plenum to the throttle body. Saw pic of Scott Chestnuts GN w/M&A in 1995 Sept issue of Turbo and looks like he had an extension attached to the throttle body shaft with some sort of a support for the extension. Pic not clear. Does anyone have a picture of the throttle body and extension (if any)? I do have a bracket that attached to the driver side of the plenum that I'm assuming the 3-cable bracket attaches to. Not sure how it all fits together. Pictures would be great.

Also, previous owner welded up the FI holds in the top and the air horns. I could use some reference dimensions for the FI holes and the fuel rail mounting holes and the "L" shaped bracket that holds the fuel rail to the top. At this point, I'm planning on installing weld-in FI bungs. Thought on that?

Conrad

ps...the fuel rails and mnounting bracket that I got are both Linsler pieces. Is that what I should have?

Send it to Cotton's or some other talented fabricator.

The only person ive seen with a complete one is board memeber bruce.He doesnt post on this board but was on tbs.com.

I worked on one of those a long time ago. We pulled it off , just too many issues to make it work.

The reason the injector holes were welded up in yours is because in its stock form , it had these screw in injector bungs that leaked vaccum like a sieve. We thought about welding ours back then too , but sold the thing unmodified.

Im sure that the rail and other hardware was not an original rail and aftermarket to finish the modification started on the manifold. I remember seing the ad for sale on your manifold.

Back