You can type here any text you want

M&H 275 50 17 Drag Radial

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboTnZ06

Go on red!
Just ordered a pair of 275 50 17 M&H drag radials. Some of the Corvette guys are dead hooking with them. These should work for me since I don't have a t-brake.

294_large_image.jpg

(e) 275/50R17

i had a set of M&H slicks on my ~cough cough~ SRT4 neon ~cough cough~ and they were great tires, hooked very well out the hole....ive heard good things about their DR's as well.

make sure to let us know how you like them!

Is that for your fast car? Post how they work and compare to the 28 X 9 MT's after you get a chance to rune them.

have a set here.. one on a 9 sec street car (Camaro) .. 1.4 short times ..

I got them mounted and my tire guy said "there isn't enough lead in the world to balance those tires." If I can get my hydroboost #2 on, I'll see how bad they are on the street.

I got them mounted and my tire guy said "there isn't enough lead in the world to balance those tires." If I can get my hydroboost #2 on, I'll see how bad they are on the street.

Ithink you should sent them back.. 10year ago I bout a set of [BF DRAG] had the same problem.. sent them back go new set no problem..

Just an opinion, Ive found that after you do a good burn out on them , the balance may change. That happened to my 295/65s MTDRs. They did not rotate as they are screwed on the back. So have them checked after your first track outing or couple of burn outs. Im gonna recheck my newest set after taking them to the track and runing them.

Back