You can type here any text you want

M&H 275/55/16 drag radials installed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bishir

Serenity Now
Just put these in tonight. I'll try to get some more pics later. It looks like I may need a tiny spacer to make them work on one side as they are very close to the frame on GTA fronts. My fender lip us rolled so I don't have to worry about that.,.

a6890aaf-6fba-e5b5.jpg
a6890aaf-6fd5-be82.jpg

They look great ! How do they hook compared to others? what size tires you running in the front?

They look great! Are M&H's the only brand that offers a 275/55/16 size?

They look great! Are M&H's the only brand that offers a 275/55/16 size?

They are the only one I found. Interesting tidbit I didn't know: M&H are made by Coker Tire. Last I checked that's american made!

They look great ! How do they hook compared to others? what size tires you running in the front?

I haven't raced them but I've had 315/35/17 nitto DRs and some BFGs on a 15 inch rim and these feel like the BFGs. The front is a 245/50 I do believe.

They are the only one I found. Interesting tidbit I didn't know: M&H are made by Coker Tire. Last I checked that's american made!

Thanks! They look great and you are right, USA made is a big plus. I don't like seeing ricer brands on American muscle cars. We'll buy a set for sure. I have the same Classic Industries wheels so they should fit well on my car.

I've had these very same tires for a while except that I mounted them on 10" wheels. As for hooking, I found them good on the street, better than regular tires, but I have never tried them at the track...

Claude.

I've had these very same tires for a while except that I mounted them on 10" wheels. As for hooking, I found them good on the street, better than regular tires, but I have never tried them at the track...

Claude.

Looks great Claude! It's hard to go to the track with all the snow this year! Still have my turbo cover on your car? Paul

Looks great Claude! It's hard to go to the track with all the snow this year! Still have my turbo cover on your car? Paul

Thanks Paul for the good coments!...:wink: As for the snow, surprisinlgy, we have less at the moment than we had a few years ago at about the same date...go figure! :redface: And also, don't worry, I do not drive my car in snow...These pictures were taken a few years ago and I remember just backing the car out of the garage to take the pics! :) I don't have these wheels anymore. I traded them with another member for some 20", which I put on just for car shows. I also have some 15" Billet Specialties "Street Lites" for normal driving.

As for the turbo cover, yes I still have it, but since I went with a bigger turbo, I haven't been able to install it back on...I'm going to have to ask Brian Cotton to fabricate some kind of brackets for it...:rolleyes:

Claude. :)

do you think it being close to the frame will cause problems...also i have gnx flares on my car wonder if they would hit..and last..sorry lol were did u order these from thxs greg

do you think it being close to the frame will cause problems...also i have gnx flares on my car wonder if they would hit..and last..sorry lol were did u order these from thxs greg

Here are pictures (viewed under the car from the front, looking back) showing the clearance between the tire's sidewall bulge and frame...(There are marks on the frame but they're from the slicks)...

Claude. :wink:

Here are pictures (viewed under the car from the front, looking back) showing the clearance between the tire's sidewall bulge and frame...(There are marks on the frame but they're from the slicks)...

Claude. :wink:

I can definitely say mine had less clearance than that. Are you running aluminum drums?

I can definitely say mine had less clearance than that. Are you running aluminum drums?

"bishir", I have stock steel drums. Maybe the clearance you have has something to do with your wheel's rear spacing?...The wheels I had were 16" x 10" with a rear spacing of 4.25"...Maybe this info will help?...

Claude. :redface:

Back